Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thank You!


Good morning, today I woke up full of gratitude for the people who help make my life better, and for the people who love Jordan more than words can say! Bacharo, you will always have a special bond with the little guy, you have been there from day one. You were the first one to welcome Jordan into this world. Grandpa Z, I dont think that anyone can make Jordan laugh the way you do. Puddy, thank you for all you do and for making it possible for me to go to school and work so Jordan and I can have a good life. Grandpa Hart, I think that Jordan counts down the minutes till you get home from work. He cant wait to get away from all the girls and hang out with the guys. Jordan I love you and am so grateful that you chose me to be your mother!










2 comments:

  1. wow whit why to make me tear up! I'm honestly looking forward for tomorrow when i get to play with him for so long. I don't like to say watch/babysit because when Im with jordan its not a task but a time i get to spend with someone so innocent and sweet! love you sissy and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when Britt used to call your Mom Puddy? I loved reading that!

    ReplyDelete