Friday, June 4, 2010

Feels like home

Hello everyone! Jordan and I just want to tell the part of the family we dont get see everyday that we miss them. And the family we see on a regular basis we cherish the moments with you and dont take them for granted. Everyone in New Jersey we will be there in one week and are so excited see everyone and create moments and memories that Jordan and I will cherish. Anyways today when I was looking for a song to go with my video I came across this one "It feels like home" and this song pretty much sums up the way feel about the precious little angel in my life.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Whitney and Jordan,
    This is Lauren from NJ! We are so excited to see you next week! Thomas and Dylan can't wait to play with Jordan and share lots of baby boy giggles! Looks like you are in mommy heaven and just sooo in love with your baby boy! It's the best love in the world! Your posts make me cry, so I can't read them while I am at work..ha ha...love, love, love the songs as well....See you soon! Love, hug, and kisses to you both...xoxoxo lauren

    ReplyDelete